UPDATE!!!

AFFORDABLE CONCEALERS EVERY GIRL SHOULD TRY.


Finding the perfect concealer could sometimes be a struggle, coupled with the fact that the very good ones are on the high side. But worry no more because in this post I am going to be sharing  a few affordable concealers that are really good and would cater to your various needs be it as a colour corrector, highlighter or even foundation. You don,t need to break the bank to look good.

Mary kay Concealers
This concealer is my holy-grail product. I have been using this product on & off for roughly 7 years now. A lot of people don't even know they have concealers. Don't sleep on this o, they are really good. It can be used as either a highlighter, colour corrector or foundation. I use this concealer as a colour corrector. I am in the shade bronze 2. I alternate between this product and the LA girl orange colour corrector, but I prefer this because its on the brown side. This concealer is really thick so a little goes a long way. The only thing I don't like is the size, it quite small especially if you want to use this as a highlighter.


La girl pro Concealer

I call this concealer the people's favourite, most people swear by this concealer. It is by far the most affordable concealer I know of that gets the work done. I use the shade fawn or tofee depending on how I want my highlight to look. In as much as it's a good concealer, I must say that I find it hard to blend. (Am I the only one that has experienced it?) I heard they have worked on it but am not sure about that because I haven't gotten any lately.




La girl orange corrector.
I sometimes use this concealer as a colour corrector but you need to be careful when using this so as to avoid looking orange especially if you are using a light concealer.


Colourpop No filter concealer.

This concealer is my favourite concealer for highlighting at the moment. I just can't get over how good it is. Believe me when I say you have to get this concealer. I use the shade deep golden 60 and rich tan 65 . I like that it has a doe foot applicator which makes the application a lot easier. This product is really light weight and at the same time buildable. Its also very easy to blend. I also hear it's a dupe for Nars radiant creamy concealer.


That's all guys, I would like to know your thought on these concealers.
If  you know any affordable concealer I should try; comment down below. See you in my next post.

Comments

  1. ThanK you!I haven't used any of their products, but I hope to try them out soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment